17 October 2010

In My MailBox - (3)

IMM is a meme created by Kristi at The Story Siren. Basically, you just take a picture/make a video showing what you got in the mail this past week. Pretty simple, yes? So, here's what I got. It was a lot slower than last week, which isn't surprising because last week I went crazy buying books! 



I bought Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick from Amazon.co.uk. It arrived on Thursday and I've read it already. I can honestly say I loved it, and there's a review on my blog (the post before this one). You should definitely pick up this book!


I also bought Wings by Aprilynne Pike. I haven't started it yet, but it looks really good! It's about faeries :) Don't let the quote from Stephenie Meyer put you off trying it, as I've heard great things.


The third and final book that arrived was Iced Under by Nadine Doolittle. I won it from Goodreads.com and it came signed with a bookmark from the author's local library (!) and a letter addressed to me. I can't wait to read it. Don't you think the cover looks creepy? It's a person trapped under the ice.

And that's all this week. Hopefully I'll get some more books in the week to come! Happy reading everyone!

0 replies:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!