07 November 2010

In My Mail Box - (5)

IMM is a meme created by Kristi at The Story Siren. Basically, you just take a picture/make a video showing what you got in the mail this past week. Pretty simple, yes? Here's what I got this week.





Bought (All links go to Amazon US):
- Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
- Born to Bite by Lynsay Sands


See below for the rest of the Argeneau books by Lynsay Sands!


Currently Reading:
- Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater


Awaiting Review:
- Paranormalcy by Kiersten White




The Argeneau Books in reading order:


- A Quick Bite (2005)
- Love Bites (2004)
- Single White Vampire (2003)
- Tall, Dark & Hungry (2004)
- A Bite To Remember (2005)
- Bite Me If You Can (2007)
- The Accidental Vampire (2008)
- Vampires Are Forever (2008)
- Vampire, Interrupted (2008)
- The Rogue Hunter (2008)
- The Immortal Hunter (2009)
- The Renegade Hunter (2009)
- Bitten By Cupid/Anthology (2010)
- Born To Bite (2010)
- Hungry For You (November 30, 2010)


The first few books were published out of order, and while they can still be read in any order, I recommend reading them in the order stated above. This is just because there are a lot of recurring characters, and I expect you'll get confused if you read them in any other order. Not that I'm calling you dim. Because I'm not.


You can also visit Ms. Sands' website: http://www.lynsaysands.net for more information!


Also, I'm sorry for being absent since Wednesday *shock, horror*. I've been busy with school related rubbish. I promise I'll be posting a tad more this coming week though!


What did you get this week? :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm very much looking forward to seeing your review for paranormalcy. I've heard such amazing things about it. I'm been meaning to buy shiver as well. Goodness my to read list seems never ending at the moment.

    You can see what I got in my mailbox here:

    http://thereaderroom.blogspot.com/2010/11/in-my-mailbox-2.html

    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your accent too!! :) Sad to say I have the books you received this week and haven't read any of them. I still haven't read Shiver or Paranormalcy either but they are sitting on my shelf too... oops.
    I can't wait to read your review for Paranormalcy. Hope you enjoy all of the books you received this week! Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good looking books you showed there! Can't wait for your review of Paranormalcy. I haven't read it...yet! Happy reading. Here's my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, thank you Corrine! *blushes*

    All three of you are looking forward to my review on Paranormalcy.. so I guess I had better get reviewing! :)

    Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!