22 November 2010

Monday 11/22 - What Are You Reading?



It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by the wonderful Sheila - make sure you check out Sheila's blog to see what she herself is reading, and to find links to other blogs! Onto the books!


Last week, I read and reviewed:
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver (Goodreads|Amazon US)


Awaiting Review:
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer (Goodreads|Amazon US)


I'm currently reading:
Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (Goodreads|Amazon US)
Savannah Grey by Cliff McNish (Goodreads|Amazon US)


That's all I'm planning for this week, but hopefully I'll be able to squeeze in a review of The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I know I've done one already, by it wasn't the best review so I'm rewriting and rephrasing :) Then I can review Catching Fire, and then finally Mockingjay, which has been waiting a while to get reviewed. 


I hope you all have a good week!

4 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these books...hope you enjoy them.

    Here's my Monday:

    (click my name)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raised by wolves sounds interesting. Hope you have a great week. Happy Reading.

    My Monday Here

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited to read your review of before I Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy reading the books!

    Check out my giveaway here:
    Win A Signed Copy of Afterlight by Elle Jasper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!