19 January 2011

Blogger Survey - Part Deux!

Part two of the blogger survey hosted by Eve's Fan Garden. Part one can be found here.



11. How often do you read out of your comfort zone?

I don't really have a comfort zone to be honest! I read most things. I guess autobiographies would be said to be out of my comfort zone.. but I never read them so the answer to this question would be never! Actually, thinking about it, erotica would also be out of it. Never! 

12. What is your reading comfort zone?

All kinds of YA; most adult fiction - supernatural, paranormal, romance, horror, thriller, mystery... etc.

13. Can you read on the bus?

I can.. but I don't very often. I end up reading about two pages before getting distracted by people watching. I'm too nosey!

14. Favorite place to read?

In my bed. Or in the bath!

15. What is your policy on book lending?

I hate lending my books out. I used to lend them all the time, and I still haven't gotten a few of them back. I doubt I will any time soon. I don't lend any of my books out now, and I don't plan to!

16. Do you ever dog-ear books?

I used to when I was younger. But then my auntie taught me not to and I stopped. Thank goodness!

17. Do you ever write in the margins of your books?

No! I can't stand writing in books. Sorry! But I think it looks horrible, and it reminds me of school books.

18. Not even with text books?

No. My school is pretty strict about that, and I'd get fined £20 per text book.

19. What is your favorite language to read in?

English, as it's the only language I'm fluent in! Although I do like to read in Spanish sometimes, even though I don't understand everything, it's good practice!

20. What makes you love a book?

A book that can draw me in without me making any effort at all. A book with a great storyline and fantastic characters, and excellent writing. 

21. What will inspire you to recommend a book?

See #20! If I genuinely loved it, I would recommend it on here and also on the Vampire Diaries forum that I am part of. I have lots of friends on there who love to read, and usually like my recommendations!

Part three coming soon! 

0 replies:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!