24 January 2011

Kay Scarpetta Reading Challenge


Hosted HERE
The goal is to have read the whole Kay Scarpetta series by August 2012. My auntie recommended this series to me back in the summer, knowing that I loved books, and I managed to read the first couple of pages of Postmortem. I bought a copy, but never managed to read any more, due to me buying hundreds (or what feels like hundreds anyway!) of YA books. So I thought I'd sign up to this challenge! I don't think I'll be reviewing them, but I may decide to review them later on on another blog, as this one is for YA only!

Books:
1. Postmortem - OWN
2. Body of Evidence
3. All That Remains
4. Cruel & Unusual
5. The Body Farm
6. From Potter's Field
7. Cause of Death
8. Unnatural Exposure
9. Point of Origin
10. Black Notice
11. The Last Precinct
12. Blow Fly
13. Trace
14. Predator
15. Book of the Dead
16. Scarpetta
17. The Scarpetta Factor
18. Post Mortuary

Rules:
  • Challenge will run February 1, 2011 to July 31, 2012. Participants can join at any time throughout the challenge.
  • Create an intro post, linking back to this post.
  • Sign up using the Linky below. Make sure to add your post about this challenge, not your blog home page.
  • All forms of books acceptable (audiobooks, eBooks, etc.), rereads are allowed and these books and be used for other challenges.
  • You don't need a blog to participate. Just ignore the Linky and sign up in the comments. Leave any thoughts about the books on the challenge's review linky post.
  • Reviews, while always appreciated, are not mandatory.

0 replies:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!