08 January 2012

In My Mailbox - (44)


A KINDLE! YES!

For Review
Slide by Jill Hathway
Supernaturally by Kiersten White
Night School by C J Daugherty
The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
Scattering Like Light by S C Ransom
Chocolate SOS by Sue Limb

RAK
Here Lies Bridget by Paige Harbison
Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly

Thank you so much, Vickie!

Bought
MY KINDLE!!!!!!
Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan

Gifted: 
Rip Tide by Kat Falls (alshalhfaklnfm,ebr)

Daphne, you are the best person ever. <3 

You can find all of the books here. I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on the links below and decide to buy, I get a small percentage of the money made from your purchase. Just to be clear. 


















5 comments:

  1. Great books! I love the Percy Jackson series! I can't wait to read Slide. Happy reading!

    My IMM
    http://areaderintime.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox_07.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mailbox, Amber! I'm especially curious about Riptide. Enjoy all of them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the Kindle!! you should do a review on it:D I want to get a Kindle Touch but I need a little shove to go buy, I want one but then I'm afraid I won't like it even though I have a lot of Kindle books & I'm always reading on my phone.

    Slide looks good & I would like to start the paranormalcy series soon. Happy reading:D

    My IMM ((:
    -thank you&come again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the Kindle! I gave mine to my dad...he was happy about it.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness this is an epuix mailbox! Slide! Supernaturally! NIGHT SCHOOL!

    I got NIght School this week, tooooo!

    Oh, seriously, if this was my IMM, I'd be so excited I wouldn't be able to think long enough to write the post :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!