11 April 2012

Book of the Month: Jan - Mar 2012

The first quarter of 2012 is already over, which means I get to do my first Book of the Month post. I've missed doing these posts since I haven't done one since last year! I have read a lot of books already, and some really great books over the past three months. So here are my favourite books so far!

January


Standalone
Release Date: March 1, 2011 (UK)
Publisher: ATOM
Goodreads | My Review | Essential

When I first bought this I wasn't expecting to love it quite as much as I did. I really like mystery novels, and this was a fantastic one. I absolutely adored it. Since I read it, I've been recommending it to everyone!

February


Series: Mara Dyer #1
Release Date: March 1, 2012 (UK)
Publisher: Simon and Schuster (UK)
Goodreads | My Review | All Time Favourite

This is another one that I clearly adored. I even marked my favourite sections and quotes with post-it notes, which is something I never usually do. Again, I recommend this to everyone!

March


Series: Delirium #2
Release Date: February 28, 2012
Publisher: HarperTeen
Goodreads | My Review | Essential

I love everything that Lauren Oliver writes, and this was clearly no exception. I actually preferred this book to it's prequel, Delirium! It was such a good read, and it was written in an unusual manner, with two timelines overlapping so we could see how the main character has grown.

Let me know if you have read any of these, or if you are interested in reading them! I'd love to know what you thought.

2 comments:

  1. Great picks! I've been wanting to read Rosebush since it came out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rosebush is awesome! I hope you get to read it. I've made a couple of friends read it too, and they love it!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting!