23 June 2012

Book Haul: Saint Michael Crichton


Marley and Me by John Grogan
Pirate Latitudes by Michael Crichton
Tess of the D'Ubervilles by Thomas Hardy
Deep Black by Andy McNab
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
Readers Digest Select Editions x2

No YA books this time, mostly because there weren't any decent ones in the charity shop, and also because I forgot to record the books I got on my Kindle. If you have a book haul post up, then feel free to leave your links below! Let me know what you got this week, and if you've read any of the books mentioned then let me know your thoughts!

2 comments:

  1. You got a couple of classics here! I used to read a lot of Reader's Digest books when I was younger as my uncle had a lot of them.

    Talk Supe BB&B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pirate Latitudes is amazing, but keep in mind that he died before completing it. The published novel is actually a draft.

    Susan Hill's not bad.

    MARLEY AND ME WILL MAKE YOU WANT TO CURL UP AND CRY FOREVER WELCOME TO FEELINGS CENTRAL

    Lol, Tess and Jane Eyre. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!