20 August 2012

New Releases: August 21 - 27




1. Such Wicked Intent by Kenneth Oppel - Goodreads
2. The Rise of Nine by Pittacus Lore - Goodreads
3. The Raft by S A Bodeen - Goodreads
4. Smashed by Lisa Luedeke - Goodreads
5. Life Happens Next by Terry Trueman - Goodreads
6. Two or Three Things I Forgot to Tell You by Joyce Carol Oates - Goodreads
7. Heaven by Alexandra Adornetto - Goodreads
8. Over You by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus - Goodreads
9. Pizza, Love, and Other Stuff That Made Me Famous by Kathryn Williams - Goodreads
10. The Sweetest Spell by Suzanne Selfors - Goodreads

The only thing that has really caught my eye this week is The Raft, as I've been wanting to read it ever since I first saw the cover. Smashed sounds pretty good, and Over You is likely to be one I'll read when I'm having another contemporary binge, but other than that most of these are sequels to novels I haven't read. Will you be reading any?

0 replies:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!