15 October 2012

New Releases: October 16 - 22, 2012


All links go to Goodreads!


Rachel's brother goes missing and she feels responsible. She and her brother's best friend, Tyler, go looking for Micah. This one doesn't really grab me, but it's on my list anyway because, hey, it's a book!

This is about a girl who can 'weave time with matter'. It sounds freakin' awesome, and the cover is STUNNING, as you can see. I can't wait to read this one! GIMME!


This is book number ~50 in the House of Night series. I stopped reading after book two, so I won't be reading this.

This is the sequel to The Fame Game.


There was an event that caused everyone to be able to see the dead. Instead of fading away in the aftermath, the ghosts are actually growing stronger, and Veronica and her friend, Kirk, decide to investigate. Sounds awesome!

I read Dash and Lily's Book of Dares and hated it, but I'm giving this a go because a) it has a nice cover and b) it's about a girl who was created in a lab.

Which books are you looking forward to? Have you read any of these already? Let me know in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. I'm especially excited about Crewel and Beta.

    Love the sound of both of these, and I keep hearing excellent things about Crewel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!