20 January 2013

Weekly Wrap Up (14.01.13 - 20.01.13)

I've decided to start doing a weekly wrap up post to round up the posts and reviews I post each week. Hopefully this will give the people that have missed posts an easy way to catch up!

Reviews: 

I also participated in Top Ten Tuesday, in which I talk about my most anticipated debuts for 2013.

This week was an excellent week for me. I read three books and started a fourth, and I got a lot of things done in general. I still have lots of reviews to write, though! Next week I've got lots of new reviews as well as a giveaway coming up, so I'm looking forward to it!

How was your week? Did you get much reading done? Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. wow you are productive! that is a lot of book reading! I've been so behind on my reading I need to start getting into it again!

    Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!