25 February 2013

New Releases: February 26 - March 4, 2013

I'm so excited for the books that are coming out this week! PULSE! FRAGMENTS! DUALED!

A girl starts working in the costume department of a prestigious threatre school during the summer, and there are two guys, and flirting is involved.
There's no synopsis of this one on Goodreads, but I guess it's about killing a girl called Rachel? 
This is set in the future, and in a world where teenagers have the ability to move objects with their minds. I featured this in a WoW post last year because HELL YEAH I wanna read this!
The sequel to Partials! 
This is the second book in the Shades of London series. I really enjoyed the first one, so I'm looking forward to reading this! I'm so glad it's coming out in the UK at the same time as the US.
This is set in a futuristic Brazil, which is a setting I have never ever seen before in YA! I think it looks fantastic.
I think this sounds hilarious! It's about a girl who is popular, but has never caught a guy's interest.
Everyone has doppelgangers, AKA Alts, and teens have to try to kill their Alts since only one can survive. I'm DYING to read this! 
This is about the daughter of two spies. Maggie has to attend a private school in New York City for her first assignment. AWESOME.

6 comments:

  1. I requested Killing Rachel on Netgalley but it turned out it's the second book in a series :( Ugh. It sounds great, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fragments looks great :D awesome release week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pulse sounds really good and I'm currently Partials (FINALLY) I am looking forward to read Madness underneath. Despite the negative reviews, I think I will read Dualed and I love the title from Revenge of the girl with the great personality :p I'm normally not into these kind of books, but it's always fun to try something new.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There really is some awesomeness coming out this week! I have been lucky enough to snag review copies of Fragments & The Madness Underneath a while back - I still haven't gotten round to reading them though!

    I would LOVE Dualed - I have been watching out for that book now for ages! I can't find the UK publisher for it though, is it even being published in the UK do you know?

    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muy excited for Pulse. I mean LOOK AT IT. And then the summary sounds good too dsjfkalfewj so yeah, I want to read it. I also can't wait to read Dualed (though I've heard mixed things) and Also Known As.

    ps. HEY you reached 2000 followers! :D CONGRATS <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did I not know that Robin Benway had a new book coming out??!! I'm so buying that soon! And the synopsis sounds awesome. Amazing week too! Pulse, Fragments, can't wait to read them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!