16 March 2013

New Guest Blogger: Introducing Tatum!

*creeps out from behind alias* *coughs*

So, Hi! My name's Tatum and I'm a friend of Amber's. You might've seen her talk about/to me on Twitter every so often but most of you would probably know me better as Reviewer X. I was totally cool with anonymity but apparently Amber enjoys embarrassing me horribly because she harassed me into writing a quick bio for myself, even though I am literally the most boring person I know. Sigh.

Well, what can I tell you about myself? I'm a British girl in my twenties and have basically spent my whole life reading. Not an understatement - reading has been my one hobby and constant from a toddler right up until now. I read voraciously and will read just about anything...which is how Amber manages to talk me into reading a wide range of YA. I have a degree in English Literature, which you would think would have made me appreciate Austen. You would be wrong. Jane Austen and I will never be friends.

I also enjoy yelling about TV shows on the internet, sobbing over the couples I love and on occasion, enthusiastically recommending books to people. I also have a dog, a cat and a younger brother, all of whom I am very fond of and spend a lot of time with.

Like I said, I am not very interesting. I just love books a lot and like to talk about them!

If you want to see me fangirl, talk to me about books, discuss various television or movie 'ships, or all of the above find me on Twitter or on Goodreads.

7 comments:

  1. Hello, can't wait to read your posts and reviews.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you for welcoming me :D Haha, I hope you like the reviews and posts *nervous cough*

      Delete
  2. Hi! It's nice to finally meet the person Amber keeps talking about on Twitter haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello :D Yessss, I was wondering who Judith was too! I hope you've only seen good things about me XD

      Delete
  3. Nice to meet you Tatum! I've sent you an invite on Goodreads :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome news Tatum that you'll be reviewing over here! I'm sure you'll have loads of fun with Amber! I look forward to reading your reviews! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!