29 April 2013

Bout of Books 7.0: Sign Ups

Bout of Books
I enjoyed the 24 Hour Read-a-Thon so much that I decided to go ahead and sign up for Bout of Books 7.0. I haven't taken part in the BoB read-a-thon before, but I'm sure it's going to be a lot of fun!

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 13th and runs through Sunday, May 19th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 7.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

The read-a-thon doesn't start until May 13th, so I have some time yet to figure out what I'll be reading. I'm going to be doing a separate post on the 13th to show my goals and updates, so stay tuned for that.

Are you planning on taking part in this read-a-thon? I think that if you're hesitant you should just go for it! I jumped right into the 24 Hour Read-a-Thon ten minutes before it started, and I had a great time. You can go at your own pace, so don't get stressed out too much!

4 comments:

  1. I'm super pumped for this readathon! I made my list, but I might have to update it before the readathon if I can't hold off reading some of them >.>

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. It's never too late to join! How did the 24 hr readathon go for you? I'm excited for BOB. I'm going to be doing some rereading of some of my favorite books before I start the second in the series.
    -Melissa @ Harley Bear Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds so fun! I need to join because by the 13th I'll finally be done with finals and am looking forward to drowning in all my books :) Can't wait to see what you'll be reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! I'm so glad you are joining BoB! It's definitely my favourite read-a-thon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!